Date Fri/Sat, February 10/11
Time 8/8:30 p.m.
Location Saskatoon, SK
Venue ....Ron & Jane Graham Centre Court at the PAC
Series ('83) SSK Leads 57-25
Current Streak SSK W 1
Last Meeting Nov. 21, 2015
SSK 3 @ CGY 0
- Both teams enter the weekend in the thick of the Canada West playoff race.
- The two squads are currently sitting on the outside the playoff seeding, but with six matches to go, each has a significant opportunity to improve its chances.
- Saskatchewan enters the weekend 8th while Calgary is close behind in 9th. The top seven teams qualify for the postseason.
- The Huskies are tied with Winnipeg and are chasing down Brandon, Winnipeg and Mount Royal with the potential to finish as high as fourth.
- After four straight road matches, the Huskies close the season with four of six matches at home.
By The Numbers
7 - The Huskies have held a stronghold in the series with the Dinos of late. The Huskies have won 7 of the last 8 matches played between the two schools.
11 - Saskatchewan continues to start matches strong, winning 11 out of 18 first sets.
64 - Tyler Epp has recorded a team-high 64 blocks this season, including 16 solo blocks.
1265 - Andrew Nelson moved into 4th on the Canada West all-time kills list with 1265 between his three seasons with Regina and two with the Huskies.